We'd love to have you join us!
AMRA-NCR (Ottawa) Chapter is always looking for new members to join us! Whether you are looking to know more about the continually evolving field of Information and Records Management, looking to expand your network of contacts in the domain, or interested for any other reason, there are many advantages to being a member of the organization.
The advantages of being a member of the local ARMA-NCR (Ottawa) Chapter include:
- Opportunities to network with peers at all levels of seniority
- Access to specialized professional development opportunities, such as our semi-annual seminars, monthly program meetings, special events and training sessions
- Access to our Careers web page, where job opportunities and resumes may be posted
- Discounts on fees to attend ARMA-NCR Seminars, training courses, sponsored trade shows etc.
- Opportunity to participate in ARMA committees, influencing standards, legislation and the IM community
- The oportunity to assume a leadership role locally and nationally
- Regular notification of ARMA-NCR events
As well, members benefit from all the advantages of being a member of ARMA International such as:
- Online Member Search, providing you with contact information for your geographic area
- Access to the ARMA bookstore, which offers more than 200 member-discounted RIM resources, including books, software, and videos
- Reduced rate to attend the Annual Conference and Expo, which provides dozens of educational sessions
- Subscription to the Information Management Journal, which publishes in-depth articles by leading Knowledge/Information Management experts
- Professional development opportunities, such as ICRM Study Groups and Exam Preparation Resources
- Online courses and Web seminars
- Access to common interest groups such as Canadian legislative and Regulatory Affairs (CLARA), Industry Action Committees (IAC), and Institute of Certified Records Managers (ICRM)
- Access to publications communicated online or by email, such as the Washington Policy Brief, Canadian Policy Brief, European Union Policy Brief and the Information Management Newswire
- Members who represent vendors, consultants and integrators will have the opportunity to host informative events that will be co-sponsored and promoted to the membership
More information about ARMA and its many benefits and services is available at the ARMA International website.
As well, please visit the following pages on our website for more information about: