Please send your application (cover letter & resume/CV) by email to Daniel McKenna, Director of Information Management, at email@example.com.
If you are an employer looking to post a job to our website please submit a job description (including a closing date) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the following job sites for records and information management positions in the national capital region (NCR) and across Canada:
- Jobs.gc.ca - Visit the official website for all Government of Canada employment opportunities open to Canadians outside the public service.
- The Partnership National Library Jobsite of Canada - The Partnership Jobsite is a listing of positions available in the library and information sector in Canada.
- INALJ - Ontario - The I Need a Library Job eResource centre is the most extensive online resource for jobs for information professionals, librarians, knowledge managers and those in related fields.
- The University of Toronto's iSchool Job Site - The iSchool Job Site is the online job posting service provided by the Faculty of Information.
- The Univeristy of Western Ontario's FIMS JobWeb - The JobWeb lists professional job postings and employment resources in the fields of journalism and library and information science.