Stream 1: Information Management Officer (Virtual or NCR) / Stream 2: Litigation Reviewer (NCR) (cfp-psc.gc.ca)
Location: NCR and/or Remote
Department: Department of National Defence
Process #: 22-DND-IA-NAST-494734
Salary: $$61,558 - $70,622
Employment Type: Full-Time, Indeterminate
Closing Date: 2022-09-29
Together, DND and the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) form the largest and most complex organization in Canada. DND's role is to provide services and support to the CAF in their operations and missions at home and abroad. DND and the CAF work side-by-side to fulfill the Government of Canada’s mission to defend Canada and Canadians and contribute to international peace, security and stability efforts.
The immediate need is to staff 8 positions in Stream 1 with regional virtual work and/or hybrid work in the National Capital Region (NCR), and 3 positions in Stream 2 that require hybrid work in the NCR. A pool of candidates may be established and may be used to staff similar positions across Canada with various employment tenures, language profiles, security requirements and conditions of employment.
Stream 1: Information Management Officer (Virtual or NCR) / Stream 2: Litigation Reviewer (NCR) (cfp-psc.gc.ca).
Senate of Canada, Team Lead, Information and Archives Management
Job ID: J0522-1334
Job Type: Indeterminate (Permanent) Full-Time
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Minimum Salary: 87341/Year
Maximum Salary: 110514/Year
Closing Date: October 10, 2022
The Senate plays a unique role in shaping our country’s democracy. As members of the upper house of Parliament, senators examine legislation, study public policy, champion causes and conduct interparliamentary diplomacy.
As a workplace, the Senate is composed of dynamic people representing our nation’s diverse talents, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is provided full and equal opportunity and access to employment, development and advancement. Build and advance your career by joining a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to excellence in support of senators and the institution.
The general public to staff one (1) indeterminate (Permanent, Full-time) position in the Information Services Directorate. This selection process may be used to staff other similar positions.
Take advantage of this opportunity by applying today via the Senate of Canada careers website and make your mark at this unique institution!
If you are an employer looking to post a job to our website please submit a job description (including a closing date) to email@example.com.
Check out the following job sites for records and information management positions in the national capital region (NCR) and across Canada:
- Jobs.gc.ca - Visit the official website for all Government of Canada employment opportunities open to Canadians outside the public service.
- The Partnership National Library Jobsite of Canada - The Partnership Jobsite is a listing of positions available in the library and information sector in Canada.
- INALJ - Ontario - The I Need a Library Job eResource centre is the most extensive online resource for jobs for information professionals, librarians, knowledge managers and those in related fields.
- The University of Toronto's iSchool Job Site - The iSchool Job Site is the online job posting service provided by the Faculty of Information.
- The Univeristy of Western Ontario's FIMS JobWeb - The JobWeb lists professional job postings and employment resources in the fields of journalism and library and information science.